her-motorcycle.com

Jill & 2005 Shadow VT750

by Jill
(Urbana, Ohio USA)

My Beauty!

My Beauty!

I got my 750 in the spring of 09. It had a lot of extras already. After market pipes that were sooo loud. I loved it. I took a few trips on it, even went to Canada! 660 miles one way! My biggest trip so far! I've been riding with my husband since I was 16. At the age of 40, I decided that I wanted to try and ride my own. I took a safety course and passed! I just love to ride! I'm planning on getting a bigger bike this coming summer.

Comments for Jill & 2005 Shadow VT750

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 25, 2010
Nice Bike...
by: BIG

I love the bike, but I like the rider better...Hey wait a minute... That's my beautiful wife... Lol!

Jan 21, 2010
Shadows Rule
by: Miss T

I love my little Shadow. I mainly use it to commute but have a friend who rides one a year older that she's taken all over Florida and even out to Texas and back. Dependable, comfortable and a nice size for one average size person plus gear. The only time I wish I had a larger bike is when I'm hitting the interstate and really need that extra punch when I'm passing a semi. Other than that, I think my 750 is going to stick around.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Honda.

Her Motorcycle

Our Newsletter
Email

Name

Then

Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Her-Motorcycle.com Ezine.

Home
Most Popular Discussions
All Forums Her-Motorcycle Forum Ask A Motorcycle Question Women's Motorcycle Clubs

Guest Content
Submit

Your Bikes
The Bikes Women Love To Ride

Just Ride!
Learn to Ride Best Motorcycle For A Woman Sport/Touring Bikes New Bikes Used Bikes Bike Values Insurance

Road Trips
USA Road Trips Europe Road Trips Motorcycle Friendly Accomodation

Gear & Gadgets
Helmet Hair Motorcycle Riding Gear Online Partners Parts & Gear Search Motorcycle Accessories

Archives & Resources
Guest Articles History Maintenance Winterizing A Motorcycle
[?] Subscribe To This Site

XML RSS
follow us in feedly
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines

| Home | What's New | Site Search | About | Contact | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy |

Return to Top
Copyright© 2007-2013 Her-Motorcycle.com. All Rights Reserved.